Benjamin Gordon Scholarship in the USA
Benjamin Gordon scholarship award is open for excellent students for the 2021/2022 academic year. Scholars will be awarded a $1000 award amount.
The aim of this award is to provide financial support to the applicants who are currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in the USA.
Benjamin Gordon is the founder and Managing Partner of Cambridge Capital he is involved in numerous philanthropic engagements and is particularly interested in assisting students with their higher education goals.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- Provider: Benjamin Gordon
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have currently enrolled in an accredited college or university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All Benjamin Gordon Palm Beach Scholarship-based essay submissions should be sent via word document to email@example.com. With the body of the email, please also provide the following information:
- First & Last Name
- Contact number
- Mailing address
- .EDU email address
- Date of high school graduation (YYYY.MM.DD)
- Name of college/university currently attending
- A brief personal bio, no more than 300 words
- Supporting Documents: Must submit essays on the given topic “How do global health crises and other major world events impact supply chain companies, and also what can these companies do to effectively mitigate these changes?” “How will technology impact the future of supply chain companies?”
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The scholarship winner will receive an award amount of $1000 for the undergraduate study.