International Fellowship in USA
Darden Marion M. and Samuel T. School of Business are encouraging excellent candidates to apply for the International Fellowship in usa.
The program encourages talented students who are citizens of Australia, Canada, the Republic of Ireland, New Zealand, or the United Kingdom to pursue a master’s degree at the Darden School for the 2021-2022 academic session 2021-2022.
The Darden School of Business is part of Virginia University which offers MBA, Ph.D., and Executive Education services. It is popularly known as one of the most successful business colleges in the USA.
Application Deadline: April 7, 2021
- University or Organization: UVA Darden School of Business
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia, Canada, the Republic of Ireland, New Zealand or the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a master’s in the field of Business.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students have to take admission in the MBA degree program at the School.
- The grants are competitively awarded based on a variety of metrics and considerations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process; students must only have to take admission in the master’s degree program at the school.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your transcripts, resume, two letters of recommendation, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to provide standardized test scores of GMAT and GRE.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must possess a highly developed proficiency in written and oral English.
- Darden will accept English testing scores from either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Pearson Test of English (PTE).
The UVA Darden School of Business will cover the award amount based on a variety of metrics and considerations.