About Harmony Arch Farms Ltd
For almost 200 years, Dun & Bradstreet has helped clients and partners grow and thrive through the power of data, analytics, and data-driven solutions. Our more than 6,000 employees around the world are dedicated to this unique purpose, and we are guided by important values that make us the established leader in business decisioning data and analytical insights. Our data & insights are valuable at all phases of a business lifecycle and whatever the economic environment.
Expected set of responsibilities
Harmony Arch Farms Ltd. is at present searching for 12 General Farm Workers.
NOC Group: General Farm Workers (8431)
NOC Job Title: Farm Worker
Work location: 1446 172 Street Surrey BC V3Z 9M6
Positions Available: 12
Occupation Type: Permanent, full-time
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): pronto
Compensation Rate: $ 13.85/hour (for 40 hours/week)
Fruitful candidates who are inhabitants in nations outside Canada will have their Visas/Work Permits handling supported by the organization. Employed candidates will be completely advised on this secretly.
Language: No Specific language prerequisite
1446 172 Street Surrey BC V3Z 9M6
Obligations of Farm Workers include:
• Field work, soil readiness, furrowing, planting, weeding, developing, reaping, washing, arranging, pressing of the field yields like blueberries, strawberries and different vegetables or organic products.
• Examining produce for quality and plan for market
• Loading produce into trucks and so forth
• Using manures, recognizing illness and different issues in crops
• Protecting yields from weeds and nuisances by making suitable moves like showering Pesticides and so forth
• Farm laborers likewise help in working and keeping up ranch hardware and gear
• Informing ranchers or homestead director of harvest progress.
Working and Physical Capabilities:
• Ability to work under tension in a quick moving climate.
• Ability to work extended periods for with dull errands.
• Ability to work in different conditions cool, moist and residue.
• Ability to deal with weighty responsibilities required.
• No particular schooling or preparing necessities
• Basic ranch information. Knowledge of homestead gear and hardware will be a resource.
• The applicant should be lawfully qualified to work in Canada.
Advantages: 4% Vacation Pay of the gross compensation will be paid each payroll interval. Convenience can be given at $30/week.
We invite all applications however just picked candidates will be reached. Much obliged for your advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com