In a bid to help students pursue an undergraduate degree programme in the USA, Anderson University is actively awarding a great international awards programme.
The programme is designed to assist students with huge financial needs who will have a positive impact on our society.
Anderson University is a private university in Anderson, South Carolina. It offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in approximately 78 areas of study.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Anderson University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All completed applicants are ranked, and the top three are awarded to meet their need.
- Characteristics in the ranking include but are not limited to SAT/ACT score, anticipated major, country of origin, anticipated involvement on campus, leadership experience, connection to the University (alumni, church, etc.), and date of application completion.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, students are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the essay, official high school transcript and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Submit your SAT or ACT scores to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to meet the following criteria:
- IBT (Internet-Based) score of 78
- BT (Paper-Based) score of 72 – UPDATED
- CBT (Computer-Based) score of 210
- Minimum IELTS Requirement: 6.0
- Minimum Duolingo Requirement: 90-115
Benefits International Awards
Anderson University will provide the educational fund to all deserving students in the USA.