Are you financially stranded? Marcus J. Debaise scholarship is excited to announce a $1000 annual funding for a college or university scholar seeking some form of financial assistance to cover tuition fees for their higher degree.
To assist students to reduce tuition costs, the Marcus Joseph Debaise Scholarship has been created. It is geared towards inspiring talented and hard-working students to achieve their academic goals.
Marcus Joseph Debaise is an entrepreneur and one of the best in his industry. He provides a one-time funding program and assists students financially
Application Deadline: 1st March 2021.
- Provider: Marcus J. Debaise
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Awards: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: This scholarship is applicable for all freshman, sophomore, or a junior student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- High school senior currently accepted at an accredited college or university
- Marcus J. Debaise expects to enrol scholars who possess tenacity, dedication, resilience, strong leadership, and academic excellence
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, please write an essay and send your submissions to Marcus J. Debaise via an email at email@example.com.
- Full Name
- Email ID
- Mailing Address
- University Name
- If you are a Junior/Freshman/Sophomore
- Current GPA
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay of 700-800 words answering the following question:
- Some Effective Strategies that a Startup Entrepreneur Must Consider
- The essay should be well-written and must demonstrate streaks of innovative leadership
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have high school certificates.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
This scholarship is a one-time award of $1000 available to the successful students.